WEBINAR: What steps should crew members take during the crisis?
Patrick Bryant – our founder will be hosting a Webinar on Tuesday April 7th at 3PM ET to answer question regarding what steps crew members should be taking during this crisis.
Topic: What steps should crew members take during the crisis?
Time: Apr 7, 2020 03:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topics that will be covered:
- Ability for forbearance for home loans (including rental property)
- If you pay rent at home, call your landlord and ask them to give you no or reduced rent if they can get a forbearance on their note.
- Utility companies including power, cable, and water… giving extensions to not pay.
- Student Loans… deferment to not pay til Sept. 30, 2020
- Existing SBA Loan holders apply SBDR covering six months of principal, and interest
- You are eligible to File for unemployment (Even business owners, 1099 independent contractors, or gig workers) over $600 per week
- Applying for SBA Loan (EIDL is for corporations, sole proprietor, 1099 independent contractors or nonprofits)
- $10k Advance Grant within 3 Days of application and doesn’t need to be returned if denied for loan – https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/
- Apply for SBA PPP loan when available (companies, 501(c)(3) non-profits, and self-employed individuals
Look forward to seeing you there!