Reading Time: 2 minutes
Office Production Assistant
Want to work for a couple of badass TV companies and live in Charleston, SC? Who doesn’t? If you’re cool, come on. Go To Team & Assignment Desk #MakeCoolTV throughout the Country and the world. We’re looking for the right person who’s highly organized, reliable and motivated to be our office production assistant. Did you watch the Super Bowl? We shoot features for NFL Network. Do you like HGTV? We shot the pilot and seasons 1-3 of “Fixer Upper”, Travel Channel and Food Network shows too.
The Office Production Assistant will support the Managing Partner, Operations Manager, Production Manager, Financial Comptroller and Production Staff. Jobs can range from database entry to picking up the grocery to running office and personal errands. This is a part time position working 20 hours/week. Ideally from 1pm to 5pm.The big thing is, we need someone willing to show up at the same time everyday to support our office staff and cameramen.
- Running errands both office and personal
- Responsible for purchasing office supplies
- Maintaining database of crew and client information.
- Research production crews and clients
- Assist in marketing the company through various social media, giveaways, mailers and promotionals
- Produce shipping labels, and assorted labels for specific projects.
- Ebay old camera gear
- Other office maintenance duties as assigned.
Skills and knowledge:
- Must be hardworking and be able to work great with a team
- Must have experience working in a office.
- Must be comfortable using the phone, computer and other technology
- Proven ability to organize and manage multiple tasks
- Must be detail oriented and resourceful
- Self-motivated, with the ability to take initiative when needed.
- Working knowledge of Internet, Google Mail, Google Calendar, MS Office and QuickBooks necessary
- Other requirements: Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills
- Sits for long periods of time.
- Types and reads on a computer.
- Communicates in-person, by telephone email and written correspondence.
- Lives in Charleston now, not hoping to
- Organized & Hard Working
- Can Google before asking a question when the answer can probably be found on Google
- Will pick up the phone and call a human
Part Time up to 20 hours a week