Reading Time: 1 minute
Want to intern for a couple of awesome TV companies this spring? If you’re cool, come on. Go To Team and Assignment Desk #MakeCoolTV throughout the country and the world. We’re looking for the right person who’s very organized, reliable and motivated to intern under the digital coordinator. Did you watch the Super Bowl? We shoot features for the NFL Network. Do you like HGTV? We shot the pilot and first three seasons of Fixer Upper.
The marketing intern will support the digital coordinator and the rest of the office. We will work together on marketing and social media campaigns.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Assist in marketing campaigns for various clients
- SEO/Blog copywriting
- SEO optimization
- Market research for our different locations
- Other duties as assigned
- Enrolled in college
- Organized, consistent, timely and resourceful
- Creative, flexible and hard working
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of Social Media, SEO, and WordPress a plus
- Must have reliable transportation
- We provide extensive training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain hands-on work experience.
- Go behind the scenes of the company’s website through blog writing, posting and SEO optimization.
- Enhance writing and SEO skills by working on SEO copywriting for our blog.
- Located in Mt. Pleasant, SC
- 10-15 hours per week
- Unpaid, available for class credit